- Your Consent
- Contacting Us
- M4 CPAP 1440 N. Benson Ave, Suite E Upland, CA 91786-2190 USA
- Effective Date: December 12, 2014
- M4cpapandmore.com is an E-commerce Site
- Electronic Communications
- Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
- No unlawful or prohibited use/Intellectual Property
- International Users
- Termination/Access Restriction
- Liability Disclaimer
- Changes to Terms
- PRESCRIPTION POLICY
- Payment & Shipping
- Return Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- What do we use your information for?
- How do we protect your information?
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Third Party Links
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Terms and Conditions Agreement between user and M4 CPAP
1 - Your Consent
3 - Contacting Us
4 - M4 CPAP 1440 N. Benson Ave, Suite E Upland, CA 91786-2190 USA
5 - Effective Date: December 12, 2014Back to Top
6 - M4cpapandmore.com is an E-commerce Site
7 - Privacy
8 - Electronic Communications
9 - Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
M4cpap.com may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of M4 and M4 is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. M4 is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by M4 of the site or any association with its operators. Certain services made available via M4cpapandmore.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the M4cpapandmore.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that M4 may share such information and data with any third party with whom M4 has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of M4cpapandmore.com users and customers.Back to Top
10 - No unlawful or prohibited use/Intellectual Property
11 - International Users
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by M4 from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the M4 Content accessed through M4cpapandmore.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.Back to Top
12 - Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless M4 , its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. M4 reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with M4 in asserting any available defenses.Back to Top
13 - Termination/Access Restriction
14 - Liability Disclaimer
15 - Changes to Terms
M4 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which M4cpap.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. M4 encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.Back to Top
16 - PRESCRIPTION POLICY
- Fax: (909) 949-9540
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to M4 CPAP and More, P.O. Box 310, Upland, CA 91785-0310, USA
17 - Payment & Shipping
18 - Return Policy
19 - Cancellation Policy
You may cancel any order until such time that the order has been shipped. Please email your request for cancellation along with the details of your order to cs@M4cpapandmore.com, or contact our customer service department Toll Free at (800) 696-2968. In the event that your order has already processed and shipped, please follow the steps outlined in our RETURN POLICY, once you have received your order.Back to Top
20 - What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
21 - How do we protect your information?
23 - Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.Back to Top
24 - Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.Back to Top
25 - California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.Back to Top
26 - Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older..Back to Top
28 - Terms and Conditions Agreement between user and M4 CPAP
Welcome to M4cpapandmore.com. The M4cpapandmore.com website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by M4 CPAP and More ("M4"). M4cpapandmore.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of M4cpapandmore.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.Back to Top